GE MAC 1200 EKG Machine Features
The GE MAC 1200 Resting EKG machine is a comprehensive solution with practical features clinicians at smaller hospitals, clinics and physician offices will appreciate. The MAC 1200 is a compact 12-lead electrocardiograph designed for acquisition with or without analysis. The system can be configured as a standard electrocardiograph without analysis for facilities with minimal EKG requirements. Adding the 12SL program creates an electrocardiograph with the industry leading interpretation program and measurements.
- This system can be configured to meet the needs of hospitals, clinics and office-based practices.
- Allows access to EKG data gathered throughout a provider network, assuring high quality and continuity of care.
- Waveform LCD display.
- Comprehensive solution for EKG requirements.
- Interpretive EKG.
- Portable with built-in battery.
- Full size paper reports.
- Measurements, interpretation and memory available in any combination.
- Simultaneous 12-lead ECG acquisition and analysis.
- Field upgradability.
- Compact, lightweight design with carrying handle.
- Configuration options and four pages to enhance usability.
- Acquisition: 12 leads - simultaneously
- Signal input: Type CF according to IEC
- Digital sampling rate: 1000 samples/second/channel
- Dynamic range: Differential signals for AC voltage ±, 10mV Superimposed DC voltage (Polarization voltage) ±600mV
- Resolution: 5 uV
- Frequency response:0.04 - 150 Hz
- Common mode rejection:> 140 dB
- Input impedance: > 100 M ohms
- Leakage current: < 10uA
- Pacemaker detection sensitivity: All leads, duration 0.1 - 2.5 ms, amplitude > 5 mV
- Type: LCD 320 x 240 pixel, backlit, Contrast adjustable
- Displayed data: Selected lead group, operation mode, lead check, heart rate, AC filter, muscle her, ADS, gain, speed, name, ID, 3 ECG waveforms.
- Type: Thermal array print head
- Resolution: Vertically 8 dots/mm horizontally 25um at 25 mm/s
- Paper: 8.5 x 11 inch
- Writer speed: 5, 25, 50 mm/s
- Paper type: Z-fold
- Type: Membrane keypad with tactile feedback / 46 keys
- Anti Drift System (ADS): Automatic compensation of baseline fluctuations caused by polarization voltage fluctuations at the eletrodes.
- Baseline adjustment: ECG presentation on averaged baseline.
- Electrode monitoring: Audible and visual indication on the LCD of disconnected electrodes or fine break. Each single electrode is monitored.
- Copy: In the automatic 12 lead mode , after ECG, recording, copies of the ECG can be printed.
- Test: Automatic performance test upon power up, including verification of the signal path starting at the signal input.
- Voltage: 100 to 240 VAC, +10, -15%
- Current: 0.5A at 115 VAC
- Current: 0.3A at 240 VAC
- Frequency: 50 to 60 Hz +/- 10%
- Type: User replaceable, 16.4V@ 2300 AH, Lithium Ion
- Capacity: 50 single page reports, (typical) 3 hours continuous display (without printing)
- Charge time: Approximately 2.5 hours from total discharge
- Ratings: 10 - 120 V (0.32A) / 220 - 240 V (0.16A)
- Frequency: 49 - 65 Hz
- Battery type: NiCad, 18V, 1.4 Ah
- Battery charge time: 4 hours
- Width: 14.5 in (370 mm)
- Height: 3.7 in (94 mm)
- Depth: 12.6 in (320 mm)
- Weight: 12.4 lb. (5.6 kg) with graphics display and battery