GE Mac 5500HD Features:
Advanced disease management capabilities through collections of algorithms and advanced networking. The MAC 5500HD system offers the sophistication required for advanced ECG applications, while its ease of use extends this level of performance to a broad range of possible users. Non-invasive testing solutions designed to maximize patient throughput and department productivity.
- Advanced algorithms in ECG analysis and interpretation.
- Easy-to-use applications and features streamline productivity and workflow.
- Enhanced connectivity when combined with MUSE* Cardiology Information System to speed data storage and ECG retrieval.
- Digital CAM-HD acquisition module helps reduce noise and artifact for clearer ECG tracings and improved accuracy in detecting the presence of pacemaker spikes.
- Large field-of-view display provides a clear view of the screen from any angle.
- Analog ECG output facilitates easy integration with other cardiac-diagnostic devices, such as echocardiography and nuclear medicine systems.
- Extensive customization – including display and final-report formatting – accommodates individual user preferences.
- Stress option incorporates GE’s proven exercise-testing technologies. Signal-acquisition
advances help reduce baseline wander and ST-segment distortion to generate clearer, more defined ECGs.
- Barcode and magnetic card reader options help reduce errors by automating the input of patient data.
- Security protocols and user-configurable password protection help address data security and HIPAA concerns.
- Trolley design features a convenient holder for the acquisition module, ample writing surface area, wide bins, and a covered storage compartment.
- Compact system design offers easy mobility.
GE Mac 5500HD Specifications:
- ECG Interpretation: Marquette* 12SL* ECG Analysis Program for Adults and Pediatrics.
- Computerized Measurements: 15-lead analysis includes measurements of user-selectable additional 3 leads.
- Optional: Hi-Res Late Potential Analysis and P-Wave Signal – Averaged ECG.
- Additional ECG Function: Vectorcardiography.
- ECG Analysis Frequency: 500 samples/second. (sps)
- ECG Storage: 200 ECGs in internal memory.
- External Archiving: Secure Digital card.
- Digital Sampling Rate: 16,000 samples/second/channel.
- Pre-Acquisition: Provides 10 seconds of instantaneous ECG acquisition.
- Dynamic Range: AC Differential ± 5mV, DC offset ±300 mV.
- Resolution: 4.88 μV/LSB @ 250 sps, 4.88 μV/LSB @ 500 sps.
- Frequency Response: –3 dB @ 0.01 to 150 Hz
- Common Mode Rejection: >140 dB (123 dB with AC filter disabled)
- Input Impedance: >10MΩ @ 10 Hz, defibrillator protected
- Patient Leakage: <10 μA
- Pace Detection: Meets or exceeds ANSI/AAMI EC11-1991 standards
- Pace Digital Sampling Rate: 75,000 samples/second/channel
- Pace Pulse Width: as low as 0.2 ms in duration
- Pace Pulse Amplitude: as low as 0.5 mV in amplitude
- Special Acquisition Functions: Disconnected lead detection, electrode impedance, excessive AC noise, baseline wander, and muscle tremor messages
- Heart Rate Meter: 30 to 300 BPM ±10% or 5 BPM, whichever is greater. Heart rates outside this range will not be displayed
- MUSE Cardiology Information System compatible.
- CardioSoft compatible - EMR connectivity via MUSE Cardiology Informaion System or CardioSoft.
- Serial Cable.
- Internal modem/fax.
- Remote Retrieval. (Remote Query.)
- MobileLink wireless (requires additional MUSE communications software and installation):
- Enhanced Security WPA and WPA2 (personal and enterprise modes). PAP, MS-CHAPv2, 802.1xEAP with TLS/ TTLS/LEAP/PEAP/FAST, WEP (PEAP requires network evaluation/approval prior to purchase.
- Ultra-High Security MobileLink (FIPS 140-2) LAN (requires additional MUSE communications software and installation)
- Communication with MUSE over LAN thru internal RJ-45 jack
- LAN (requires additional MUSE communications software and installation.)
- Communication with MUSE over LAN thru internal RJ-45 jack.
- Display Type: 10.4 in (264 mm) diagonal graphics backlit color AM LCD.
- Display Resolution: 640 x 480 pixels with waveform enhancement
- Display Data: Heart rate, patient name, ID, clock, waveforms, lead labels, speed, gain and filter settings, warning messages, prompts, and help messages
- Writer Technology: Thermal dot array.
- Writer Speeds: 5, 12.5, 25, and 50 mm/s.
- Number of Traces: 3, 6, 12, or 15 user selectable.
- Writer Sensitivity/Gain: 2.5, 5, 10, 20, 10/5 (split calibration) mm/mV.
- Writer Speed Accuracy: ±2%.
- Writer Amplitude Accuracy: ±5%.
- Writer Resolution: Horizontal 1000 dpi @ 25 mm/s, 200 dpi vertical.
- Paper Type: Thermal, Z-fold, perforated, fan fold, 300 sheets/pack.
- Paper Size: A Size: 8.5 in x 11 in. (214.6 mm x 280 mm.)
- Type: Sealed elastomer with soft function keys, alphanumeric keys, writer controls, and TrimPad cursor controls
- Power Supply: AC or battery operation.
- Voltage: 100 to 240 VAC.
- Current: 0.5A @ 115 VAC, 0.3A @ 240 VAC, typical, 0.85A max.
- Frequency: 50 to 60 Hz
- Battery Type: User replaceable, 18V @ 3.5 AH ±10% rechargeable NiMH.
- Battery Capacity: 100 single page reports, (typical) or six hours continuous display. (without printing.)
- Battery Charge Time: Approximately 4.5 hours from total discharge. (With display off.)
- Report Formats: Vector loops of component vectors (P, QRS, ST-T)
- Sensitivity: 20, 40, 80, or 160 mm/mV.
- Time Resolution: 2 ms.
Hi-Res Late Potential Analysis and P-Wave Signal– Averaged ECG
- Raw Data Template.
- Average Beat.
- Filtered Signals and Vector Magnitude.
- 20 mm/mV.
- 20 mm/mV and 50 mm/mV.
- 1 mm/μV.
- Analysis Sampling Rate: 1,000 samples/second/channel.
- Height: 3.7 in (9.4 cm)(Without Trolley.) with display closed.
- Width: 15 in (38.1 cm)(Without Trolley.)
- Depth: 13.8 in (35.1 cm)(Without Trolley.).
- Weight: Approximately 6.8 kg (15 lbs)(Without Trolley.) Including battery, without paper.
- 50°to 104° F. (10° to 40° C.)
- –40°to 158° F. (–40° to 70° C.)
- 20% to 95% RH non-condensing.
- 15% to 95% RH non-condensing.
- 700 to 1060 hPA.
- 500 to 1060 hPA.
Magnetic Card Reader Specifications
- Character Set: ANSI/ISO ALPHA alphanumeric characters and ANSI/ISO BCD. (subset of ASCII [ISO 646 IRV:1991])
Bar Code Scanner Specifications
- Symbologies: Code 39 (extended), PDF-417, Code 128, Data Matrix, Interleaved 2 of 5.
Modular MAC Trolley Dimensions
- Height: 37 in. (94 cm.)
- Width: 19 in. (47 cm.)
- Depth: 27 in. (69 cm.)
- Height with Acquisition module holder: 59 in (150 cm) Weight
- Weight: 66 lbs. (30 kg) (Without Resting ECG System)