OLYMPUS EXERA III GIF-H190 VIDEO GASTROSCOPE
The EVIS EXERA III GIF-H190 gastroscope has a substantially slimmer design with HD image quality. The GIF-H190 introduces a new coupling design for easier setups prior to and in between cases,it is also completely submersible eliminating the need for water-resistant cap and reducing the risk of expensive repair due to accidental immersion.
- HD Image Quality delivers high-definition observation capabilities, even in a new, slimmer scope design.
- Improved NBI (Narrow Band Imaging) and significantly brighter images provides twice the viewable distance of EVIS EXERA II 180 Series scopes.
- HD NBI provides contrast, which may aid in the interpretation of mucosal morphology, vascular patterns, and blood vessel appearance in patients with Barrett’s esophagus.
- Compatible with the 190 Series video endoscopy system.
- Field of View: 140°
- Direction of View: Forward Viewing
- Depth of Field: 2 to 100 mm
- Distal End Outer Diameter: 9.2 mm
- Insertion Tube Outer Diameter: 9.2 mm
- Working Length: 1030 mm
- Total Length: 1350 mm
- Channel Inner Diameter: 2.8 mm
- Minimum visible distance: 3.0 mm from the distal end
- Up: 210°
- Down: 90°
- Right: 100°
- Left: 100°
Compatible EVIS EXERA System
- Video System Center OLYMPUS CV-190
- Xenon Light Source OLYMPUS CLV-190