Maquet Alphamaxx 1133 Features:
With a few positioning adjustments and optional accessories, the Maquet Alphamaxx 1133 is ideal for operations in gynecology, urology, orthopaedics, traumatology and even neurosurgery. The table features electro-hydraulic actuators that control longitudinal shift, lateral tilt and various table angles. The Alphamaxx 1133 adjusts from 23.4 to 41.6 inches in height, allowing clinicians to work comfortably from a sitting or standing position.
An easy click mounting system allows for a wide range of accessories to be quickly added to the table, efficiently transforming the chair for each unique procedure. The durable table’s maximum load capacity is rated at 990 pounds.
- 6-section table features head plate, upper back plate, lower back plate, seat plate and leg plates Unique split leg design for a wide range of positioning capabilities.
- Electro-hydraulically driven actuators control table movements.
- Motorized longitudinal shift for C-arm access.
- Individual leg plate adjustment, back and headrest manipulation.
- Height adjustment allows for patient and clinician ergonomic comfort.
- Easy click mounting for a wide range of table accessories.
- Powerful table has load capacity of 990 pounds.
- Support arms, leg clamps, joint cover, column casing and side rails made of durable, chrome-nickel steel.
- Corded hand remote, wireless controls and footswitch available for the Maquet 1133.
- Emergency override panel on table column.
- Rechargeable battery and mains operation.
- 4 swivel casters for easy maneuvering.
- Mattress features 3.1-inch, SFC padding.
Maquet Alphamaxx 1133 Specifications:
- Raised: 41 1/2 Inches
- Lowered: 23 3/8 Inches
- Reverse Trendelenberg: 30°
- Raise: 0-45°
- Lower: 0-45°
Leg Section (Removable)
Table Top Slide
- 20 15/16 Inches
- With Rail: 22 3/4 Inches