Compressor free technology, allowing uninterrupted ventilation.
• A broad range of operating modes including Assist/Control, SIMV, and CPAP.
• Volume Control, PRVC, APRV Bi-Phasic, Pressure Control, and Pressure Support Ventilation.
• Apnea Backup ventilation in SIMV and CPAP/PSV.
• Revolutionary user interface for easy operation and extensive monitoring capabilities.
• All models have integrated graphics. Comprehensive model includes Loops and Trends.
• Communication package including a remote nurse call connection, fiber-optic connection,
printer connection and video output port.
• The Vela has both high pressure oxygen inlet with blender and low flow oxygen inlet with
• The Vela delivers and displays tidal volumes as BTPS (Body Temperature Pressure
• Self-testing at power-up and background testing during normal operation.
• Internal battery with up to six-hour life.
• Easily understandable User’s Guide for quick reference.