Valleylab Force FX Description:
The Valleylab Force FX™ is an electrosurgical generator. It provides the operator with the power required for cutting, desiccating, and fulgurating tissue during both bipolar and monopolar electrosurgical procedures. You can use handset or footswitch controls to activate the generator. Receptacles are marked to ensure the correct connection of accessories. Indicators alert you when the generator is activated. The Force FX™ allows you to adjust the activation tone volume and reset the mode and power settings used previously. An RF activation port, RS-232 serial port, and expansion port are also included. The Force FX™ can be used in conjunction with the Valleylab Force GSU System and the Valleylab Electroshield Monitor. Refer to the manuals provided with these products for more information.
Valleylab Force FX Specifications:
- Height: 4.375"
- Width: 14"
- Length: 17"
Input Power Requirements
- Operating Range: 170 – 264.
- VAC Max Current: 3.5 A in cut and 2 A in coag.
- Bipolar - Precise, standard and Macros: 470 kHz sinusoid
- Low: 390 kHz sinusoid. Similar to the pure cut mode except the maximum voltage is limited to a lower value.
- Pure 390 kHz sinusoid. Blend: 390 kHz bursts of sinusoid, recurring at 27 kHz intervals, 50% duty cycle envelope.
- Desiccate: 240 kHz sinusoid repeated at 39 kHz, 8% duty cycle.
- Fulgurate: 390 kHz damped sinusoidal bursts with a repetition frequency of 57 kHz into 300Ohm.
- Spray: 390 kHz damped sinusoid bursts with randomized repetition centered at 28 kHz.
- Frequencies include 21 kHz < f < 35kHz.
- Output is further modulated by a random 250 Hz envelope with a variable duty cycle.
Low Frequency Leakage
- 50 – 60 Hz. Source current, patient leads, all outputs tied together.
- Normal polarity, intact chassis ground < 10μA.
- Normal polarity, ground open < 50μA. Reverse polarity, ground open < 50μA.
- Sink current at high line, all points < 50μA.
High Frequency Leakage
- Bipolar: < 59.2 mArms
- Monopolar: < 150 mArms
- CEM™: < 150 mArms at < or equal 50 W.
- Agree with actual power into rated load to within ±15% or 5 watt, whichever is greater.